Ministry of Digital Economy & Entrepreneurship
Youth, Technology, and Jobs Project
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Project ID: P170669
Assignment Title: Developing a Road Map for a Revised Digital Transformation Strategy
Reference No.: JO-MODEE-208361-CS-QCBS
The Ministry of Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship (MoDEE) has received financing from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (The World Bank) toward the cost of the Youth, Technology, and Jobs Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) is for conducting an assignment to support ongoing efforts of MoDEE in developing a two-year time bound and costed action plan “roadmap” that builds upon the current Jordan Digital Transformation Strategy 2020. Such support will include conducting stakeholders’ engagement sessions
For the detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment click here.
The Ministry of Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship (MoDEE) now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services, as per the shortlisting criteria below:
- Led the development of a national digital transformation strategy;
- Have at least 10 years of experience in digital transformation strategy development and implementation;
- Demonstrate a portfolio of at least 3 successful engagements in strategic planning for government public sector modernization;
- Demonstrate experience in developing strategic plans for governmental entities including capabilities in developing Key Performance Indicators;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing costing methodologies for digital transformation action plans;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting stakeholder consultations and engaging vulnerable populations;
The EOI package should not exceed 15 pages in total and should consist of:
- Information and overview of the firm;
- Summary of the firm’s capability and experience to perform the assignment, including demonstration of its specialized competence in regard to the successful implementation of the deliverables in the TOR;
- Description of past experiences in performing similar assignments; including a brief of at least three assignments of successful engagements in strategic planning for government public sector modernization;
- Demonstration of availability of appropriate resources and skills requested among key staff; including short biographies of key staff as per the requested qualifications in the TOR.
- Letter of completion from clients regarding the applicant’s role in the development of a national digital transformation strategy, and action plan.
- Sample of KPIs developed for a public sector client
- List of relevant stakeholders consultations and engagements activities in the last 5 years.
Note: Key staff will not be individually evaluated at the shortlisting stage.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 (“Procurement Regulations”), revised November 2017 and August 2018 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest. Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultants Qualifications Selection method set out in the Procurement Regulations. From the firms that have submitted an EoI, MODEE will select the firm with the best qualifications and relevant experience and will invite it to submit its technical and financial Proposals for negotiations.
For questions and further information, please submit by email to YTJ_tenders@modee.gov.jo, by 27 December, 2020. Answers will be published on this page at the bottom.
Expressions of interest must be submitted in a signed and searchable PDF format by email to YTJ_tenders@modee.gov.jo by 12:00 hours on 7 January, 2021.
Ministry of Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship
Eighth Circle, Amman, Jordan
Tel: +962 5805624
Fax: +962 5861059
Request for expressions of interest
Terms of reference
Questions and Answers